Join Sheena's online community

Twitter Facebook YouTube
illustration - design - promotion - messy playing - happy crafting

A Sneaky WOYWW 196

Posted on March 6, 2013

Morning Peeps!

Well I arose and shone at 6 this morning.  Still a bit on the dark side outside, but inside my thirty-five year old body is just about back to normal following that bleed-n awful week of sniffery……….What do you mean you thought that I was only thirty-three?!

Anyway, that brings me neatly around to todays bit of bloggage, as this is my 33rd WOYWW contribution…..Well it might be!

The Boss has been extracting every creative pore out of Mission Control’s walls, to bring plenty of samples and ideas to the C&C table on friday.  The new stamp sets can be different things to different people.  Sometimes spiritual, sometimes uplifting, but most of all very versatile in their application, so I hope that you like the sets and enjoy the shows.  A good way to start the weekend me thinks.

Ok, here we go then…….

…….As I mentioned……a bit spiritual, this one, using the ‘Ancient Arches’ stamp as the basis for this card sample.  Plenty of elements from the ‘Wrough Iron’ and ‘Divine Inspiration’ complete the ensemble.  I love the ruined arches and the faded old parchment effect using Distress Inks and tapolene.

Then we have this…..

.. Now this has come from Sheena’s good friend on the other side of the pond, Taylor, and uses a combination of images from ‘Ageing Beautifully’ and ‘Falling Feathers’.  How bright is this?  I love the colours.

Thanks Taylor

OK……it’s that time of the blog when we snoop on what is going on in and around Sheena’s desk this week……

As you can see, the old desk is showing signs of plenty of action again this week.  As usual, we have an abundance of Distress Inks, with a couple of Radiant Rain Pourables dotted around, as they will be featured on friday along with the new stamp sets.  The two cardy looking things are a brace of work-in- progress’, which might just be finished today, and end up as a SP tomorrow.  The floor is peppered with little bits and elements waiting to be made into something, but as it is Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday and NOT Whats On Your Carpet Wednesday, I won’t point you in that direction just yet.

For a huge selection of desky type pics, head over HERE, and check out all of the ideas therein.

Hawlrightythen!  Thats me for today.  Half way through the week already???  My 32 year old hair is greying by the minute…..

See you tomorrow…..

Gopher (The)

Comments

• Heather March 6th, 2013 10:29 am

Such Gorgeous cards, Love the designs and the first one appeals to me as great for Gothic and Spiritual designs.
    Happy WOYWW Heather #59

• Helen March 6th, 2013 10:52 am

Wow, that top sample is beautiful, I love the arches!! Have a good week. Helen, 8

• Ali Wade March 6th, 2013 12:43 pm

Happy WOYWW to you both. A lovely busy and creative desk. Both cards are gorgeous, but particularly like the colours on the 2nd one. Ali x #22, with candy

• Ria Gall March 6th, 2013 2:22 pm

what beautiful cards so pretty I can’t wait to see the show and order the stamps
    Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
    Ria #39

• Mary Anne March 6th, 2013 2:44 pm

Very pretty cards. I particularly like the two-tone effect on the feather. Really pretty colour combo!

Happy WOYWW

MA (1)

• Karen March 6th, 2013 6:56 pm

beautiful and gorgeous – real works of art – the stamps are going to be popular! Karen x

• Katy March 6th, 2013 7:50 pm

lol
    looking forward to more sneeky peeks everyday although to be honest I need no more enticement to buy as I am already well sold on these wonderful looking stamps :) now just wondering what kind of hit my bank is going to take :(
    Im so glad you are feeling so youthful! at this rate by friday we will be celebrating your imminent birth!

• Karen March 6th, 2013 11:16 pm

Wow, you’re getting younger by the minute. Love the cards, so beautiful. Karen 87 x

• Linda March 6th, 2013 11:22 pm

Wow the cards look brilliant. Linda #157

• julia dunnit March 6th, 2013 11:30 pm

The feather image is stunning. Love the side-y on clock….deadlines can go hang, huh!!

• Hettie March 7th, 2013 12:42 am

Gorgeous new stamps there Sheena. That is one busy desk there!
    Looking forward to seeing you on C&C on Friday evening!! These sneaky peeks are soo tempting!
    x

• Maggie (Silvercrafter) March 7th, 2013 1:28 am

I love the look of those images. Must make an effort to watch on Friday. I have been busy using the farm scene from a few years ago, but I cannot show it until April as it is for a design team. Great to use though. Hope all goes well at C & C. xx Maggie #37

• Nikki Brown March 7th, 2013 6:35 pm

ooooh Taylor’s card is stunning, I love the background and Sheena’s stamps of course….. I cannot see my workdesk for all the ‘materials’ on it so I need a mega clearout/tidying session before I can be creative, and seeing as I have to have all of Sheena’s new stamps tomorrow I had better get going…..

• Okienurse March 8th, 2013 8:58 am

great looking work space…looks like it is being used! Love the cards too. I can’t say much being just 60 is a great think me thinks! Thanks for sharing. Little late getting around this week but better a little late then never! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #11

• Kyla March 10th, 2013 12:17 am

Lovely cards with some great muted colours. Love the background on the feather card especially.

Kyla 151